- PVCu Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Cottage Style Fitted Kitchen with Built-In Oven and Hob
- Modern Fitted Bathroom with White Suite
- Two Large Double Bedrooms & One Single Bedroom
- Boot Room/ Childrens Play Room at Rear of Kitchen
- Cottage Style Front and Rear Gardens
- Off Street Parking Space at Rear of Property
- Situated in Popular Village Location of Old Arley
- Walking Distance of Village Pub & Schools
Property SummaryThis cottage style mid terraced house boasts wooden & tiled flooring throughout, feature fireplaces, cottage style kitchen with Belson Sink, boot room and cottage gardens front and back.
The property is situated on the edge of the popular village of Old Arley. It is walking distance of schools and the village pub. It is a short drive to the motorway network.
The ground floor comprises of: hallway leading to lounge with wooden floorboards and feature fireplace overlooking fields, dining room with tiled flooring and electric log burner, patio door onto rear yard, cottage style fitted kitchen with built-in oven and hob, boot room at rear onto rear yard. Parking space and garden beyond the rear yard.
The first floor comprises of: landing leading to two large double bedrooms, one with a fitted cupboard and feature fireplace and both have wooden floorboards, modern family bathroom with shower over bath and a single bedroom.
A Holding Deposit of £213.00 (One Week's Rent) is Required for Referencing to Commence. Once this is paid, no other viewings will take place, while we carry out your references. If you choose to withdraw your application after referencing has commenced, we reserve the right to keep your holding deposit.