5 John Street, Nuneaton, CV10 7EA
- Recently Refurbished
- PVCu Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Built In Oven & Hob and Fridge/Freezer
- Upstairs Bathroom with Electric Shower Over Bath
- Lounge and Separate Dining Room
- Two Double Bedrooms, One with Built-In-Wardrobes and Cupboards
- Rear Garden with Lawn
- Walking Distance of Schools and Amenities
- Close to a Bus Route
- 30 Minute Drive to the NEC, Birmingham Airport & Motorway Network
Property SummaryThis property is situated in the popular residential area of Stockingford, close to a bus route and walking distance of schools and amenities. The NEC/ Birmingham Airport & Motorway Network are only a 30 minute drive away.
The property benefits from PVCu double glazing, gas central heating & rear garden.
Ground Floor briefly comprising of: Lounge, Dining Room, Modern Fitted Kitchen with Electric Double Oven and Hob. Stairs from Dining Room to First Floor briefly comprising of: Two Double Bedrooms, One has Fitted Wardrobes and Cupboards and Bathroom with Electric Shower over Bath.
A Holding Deposit of £161.00 (One Week's Rent) is Required for Referencing to Commence. Once this is paid, no other viewings will take place, while we carry out your references. If you choose to withdraw your application after referencing has commenced, we reserve the right to keep your holding deposit.