This property is not currently available. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market.
76, New St, Dordon, B78 1TQ
- PVCu Double Glazed Sash Windows & Gas Central Heating with a Combi Boiler
- Two Large Reception Rooms
- Country-Style Kitchen with Belfast Sink & Quarry Tiled Floor(if a co oker is required the Landlord will fit one)
- Two Double Bedrooms with Ornamental Feature Fireplaces
- Traditional Cottage Style Bathroom with Roll Top Bath and Shower over Bath
- Outside WC & Patio Area
- Rear Garden with Lawn Area and Modern Double Garage
- Walking Distance of Amenities and Schools
- Situated on the A5 and a Five Minute Drive to the M42 Motorway
- A Short Car Journey to Tamworth Town Centre and Surrounding Retail Parks
Property SummaryThis character filled double fronted terraced cottage style Property is situated in the popular residential area of Dordon. It is within walking distance of amenities and schools and is situated on the A5, with only a five minute drive to the M42 motorway network. it also only a short drive from Tamworth town centre and surrounding retail parks.
The property benefits from off street parking at the rear of the property, a modern double garage with roller shutter door and a private garden behind the garage.
Inside the property briefly comprises of: large reception room with a feature fireplace, wooden flooring and under stairs cupboard leading to the country style kitchen with quarry tiled flooring, belfast sink and the option of a freestanding cooker if needed by the tenant. A second large reception room with wooden flooring and feature fireplace.
The first floor briefly comprises of a large airy landing leading to two large double bedrooms, both with ornate feature fireplaces and a traditional cottage style bathroom with a roll top bath and shower over bath.
A back door from the kitchen leads to a patio area and outside w.c.
A Holding Deposit of £161.00 (One Week's Rent) is Required for Referencing to Commence.